So, lazy me has finally decided to make a decent blog post after turning 18 on August 1st!
I think I should make a list of 18 things that’s been happening to me and what I care about. 🙂
1. My 18th birthday was also the day of the first full-length K.R.Y. concert, which took place in Tokyo in front of 10,000 Japanese E.L.F.s and was a HUGE success! Whoo!
2. I got Super Junior’s autographs mailed to me from my awesome friend Jenny last week! I’m still jealous that she got to meet all ten boys rehearsing inside SM for SSIII on some day she forgot on the week of July 4th-11th. She got to see them all shirtless (except for Shindong), and my Kyuhyun has abs, and she hugged them all shirtless and sweaty. She gave them a stack of blank papers to sign (LOL), then picked those up at their DORMS which she got to tour. She got to meet their pets too! Heechul’s cats, Yesung’s turtles, and I think Eunhyuk’s doggy too. JEALOUS!
3. Here’s the order in which the boys signed:
4. My descriptions/comments on the autographs:
Shindong’s signature has a crown, good ‘Super Jr.’ handwriting
Yesung’s is recognizable to me, especially the ‘Y’ and ‘g’ that balance each other out; there’s a HEART! ♥
Heechul’s looks like a Christmas tree (supposed to be his ‘Chinese signature’); has two stars
Donghae’s begins with a big lowercase d; hangul name below
Kyuhyun’s is a total unrecognizable mess that begins with a huge ‘C’
Siwon’s is perfect for a role model executive
Ryeowook’s takes two lines’ pretty handwriting of ‘Super Junior’; has smilie face
Sungmin’s begins with a huge curly ‘O’; has star at top; smilie face
Eunhyuk’s is really intricate…or really messy…don’t know difference; pretty good handwriting of ‘Super Junior’
Leeteuk’s is really dark and thick LOL
5. My awesome hostess Buruma has renewed my domain, afanatic.org, for the third time! ♥
6. I got approved for the Lucifer (SHINee album) fanlisting!
7. I finished Chapter 5 of my Yelü Xie story, which I gave a lovely title of Kindest Cruelty and uploaded to FictionPress! Please read and review!
8. My awesome friend Em drew me a warrior girl who kinda represents me and made me a wallpaper out of it! ♥
9. Junsu baby has turned me into a pervert in Intoxication. This song should be R-rated. I couldn’t stop drooling.
10. I think my dilemma of ‘favorite/ideal member’ in DBSK has still never reached a conclusion. If I could only pick one member to meet in real life, I’d probably be dead before I could finally choose between Junsu and Jaejoong. It was love at first sight with JJ, but in about two more months I fell in love with the dolphin too. I think my personality matches Junsu’s more, so technically he would be more ideal as a husband for me (haha yeah right, not even in my dreams). However, domestic life with Jaejoong might be total bliss because of his EXQUISITE cooking skills. I only wish my feet had an aura to them…I think my hands are acceptable enough for Jaejoong though. And I think I’m smart enough for Junsu’s requirements. Haha, but I’m still a far cry from either of their ideal types. 😛
11. Similarly, I am facing the same problem between two members in Super Junior. I was attracted to Kyuhyun at first sight. My second and third favorites eventually became Donghae and Siwon, respectively. It’s kind of funny how two of my friends (Jenny and my twin) have each claimed them. When they were my favorites, neither of my friends knew of them. Sometime after that, Yesung became my fourth favorite. After seeing the No Other MV and completely falling in love with his scenes with the balloons and cute children and silver ring tied to the strings, I decided Yesung was my second favorite. Then, when I saw that he had discreetly drawn a heart (the ONLY heart, mind) beside his hangul name on my autograph paper, I honestly thought I was in love with him. Seeing his ultimate fail on variety shows and his hilarious honesty on radio shows endeared him to me even more. Before I knew it, he was battling out Kyuhyun for the top spot. I think that in his own way, he’s even surpassed Kyu. Not to mention his PHILTRUM fetish! So cute. And he has small hand’s, like a girls. Well then, we’re hand twins! ♥ But then I think back on everything Kyuhyun’s suffered, not just as maknae, but also his near-death accident and slow recovery. He deserves all his success and popularity. As with my DBSK dilemma, I can’t choose between Kyu and Jongwoon to meet in real life. However, I think Yesung’s personality matches mine more, and I’d be more than happy to marry him so that he won’t be lonely with only a turtles for company. LOL. And I match Yesung’s description of his ideal type more than Kyuhyun’s. If only I could make my eyes sparkle…but I have a warm enough heart, methinks.
12. I dreamed about Yesung and then Jaejoong last night. I woke up this morning at 7:20 and felt refreshed for the first time in months after sleeping for just 7 hours. My dream with Yesung consisted of me writing happy birthday on his FB wall (LOL what?), since his birthday is August 24th. He replied, thanking me but also expression confusion with smilies over what I meant on one line, which had like a time reference (say 3:40) that seemed like something I would comment on a YouTube video. So then I composed a really long reply in explanation, trying to use simpler English, but couldn’t finish it because I was staying up way too late in my room with my laptop, and apparently my parents had woken up and were going to yell at me. However, I checked the time and totally forgot the different time zones, and didn’t want to post something outdated since I was wishing him happy birthday again (and asked him to smile eternally?) or something cheesy like that on his wall. Hours later, I awoke with tears in my eyes because of Jaejoong. Since I’ll probably never get the chance to do so in real life, I got to at least attend a DBSK concert at Tokyo Dome in my dreams. Except the ocean was sapphire blue, not red…too much SJ lately. I also had direct eye contact with Jaejoong during this play session when lucky chosen fans got to be in this contest/game. First, Jaejoong said anyone wearing “la sangre” could come up on stage. Last night during Spanish class I was looking up “blood” in the textbook glossary to answer the question of what I was hypothetically afraid of. Apparently in my dream it was an epithet for “red.” I was wearing a really ugly red sweater to the concert, haha. I stood up to go on stage, but then he said something about “people in the second section.” I wasn’t sure if I was or not (I was toward the front, but definitely not in the first ten rows). It was really crowded in my row, and apparently I attended with at least four other family members/friends, and my mom/aunt/older-female-figure was trying to persuade me to go up anyway. I was frozen, still unsure. Suddenly Jaejoong had eye contact with me and beckoned me onstage. He looked like a true angel (like he always does). I of course obeyed. T_T
13. I won the Sapphire Pearls 4th giveaway, Bonamana Version B with Siwon photocard, by asking a very difficult question about the meaning/story behind ‘mambo’ in relation to Super Junior! Yay! But I haven’t gotten any reply after sending three e-mails. I wish it’d just arrive already…
14. I am rocking at Spanish! But I don’t know what to do for the oral presentation next Monday. And I really wish the homework assignment would be up already.
15. I watched all of La Corda D’oro, an anime about a girl with a magic violin at an academy specializing in classical music. It inspired me to practice more. Just a little. Too many unrealistically kind bishounen in that anime. Slow-witted main girl too.
16. 3HREE VOICES, the JYJ vacation DVDs, were released a while ago and much of it has been subbed already! I watched several segments of Junsu’s and Jaejoong’s vacations. Junsu’s designated location is Sydney, Australia (he’s following my footsteps!), Jaejoong’s is Whitehorse, Canada (what a beautiful name fit for a beautiful visitor!), and Yoochun’s is Seoul (LOL, how foreign. But since they’re Japanese DVDs, Seoul works, I guess). I can’t wait to see Jae fail at skiing.
17. I got to know a little bit about my future roommate, who I’ll be living with in a couple weeks. Wow, summer’s flown by. 🙁
18. I’m still trying to get used to being 18. I mean, before, I always wanted to be older. I was so eager to turn 13, 16, and 17, especially. Now that I’m an adult, I’m still wrestling with the fact that I still act, look, and think like a child. I love stuffed animals, fairy tales, everything childish. It’s hard to accept how grown-up my peers seem, and how people younger than me are becoming stars in the entertainment industry. The only thing that makes me feel 18 is how much of a perv I’ve become thanks to my darlings and idols whom I always thought were the epitome of innocence…*cough*Junsu*cough* But I don’t mind. I’ve been drooling bucketfuls over my ideal guys since who knows when. I’d like to keep that tradition going even when the DBSK and SJ boys and I are losing our teeth. I am a Cassiopeia and E.L.F. for life. Eventually I might even consider myself part of SHINee World, as a Shawol. But for now, I am a Cassie before anything else.