Here are some of my favorite fonts that you can download. The fonts aren't mine, but the sample font buttons are, so please don't take them. I made them myself and I don't want thieves going about stealing what's mine!!!
Note: These fonts are compatible for Windows computers only. Sorry. Also, the fonts are not in .zip format because I don't want to bother with questions about Winzip. They aren't big in size and are TrueType Font files.
1. Click the image of the font you want to download.
2. Choose "Save", select a folder, and click "Save".
3. Go to Control Panel>>Fonts. Use the "Search" option if you can't find the folder.
4. Under "File", select "Install New Font...".
5. Find the folder in which you saved the font, and click "OK".